Facebook Deadpool Competition:
Terms & Conditions
1. The Facebook Deadpool Competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone over the age of 18+ ("You").
2. To enter the Competition, You must be following "Enixy Illustrations" on Facebook,
3. You must share the original photo on your personal Facebook page/or a page you operate.
4. You can enter the Competition by commenting on the Competition post on Facebook with your slogan idea for the Deadpool artwork on the Enixy Illustrations facebook page. Link here.
5. You may only send one entry to the Competition.
6. We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11:59 pm on 19th March 2016.
Picking the winners
7. Zoe Clare will choose the winning entry for the Competition from all eligible entries.
8. Zoe Clare's decision will be made on or before March 22nd 2016. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. It is the winner’s responsibility to respond to Enixy Illustrations best method of contact, whether it be Facebook message or email, and advise their details for further correspondence regarding delivery/pick up of the prize. The winner of the promotion may be required to supply their postal details to receive their prize. Failure to do so, or failure to reply to the promoter within 48 hours will result in another winner being chosen.
Publishing the winners entry
10. The winning entry will be published on the Enixy Illustrations facebook page at from March 22nd 2016.
11. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Enixy Illustrations permission for your entry to be used in the Deadpool artwork and distributed by enixy Illustrations/Zoe Clare royalty-free and without further compensation.
12. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions.